Sunday, June 10, 2012

Intro

For as long as I can remember, I've always been interested in EDM (electronic dance music) it all started back in the day when I heard Darude's Sandstorm. Going through different phases in life I've switched between favorite music genres, yet I keep coming back to this music and this scene. In addition to my almost regular clubbing, in the past year I've spend a good amount of time and money going to numerous concerts around Chicago venues, from concert halls to more intimate settings in clubs. Seeing how this is something I enjoy doing on a regular basis I figured I might as well start blogging about my outings for those who might not have been able to make it out and for out-of-towners that want to visit Chicago and need some input on where to go.

This blog will be mainly a personal review of different Chicago clubs and concert venues. It will be my personal opinion so I do expect some criticism and disapproval of what I write. But honestly I'm tired of reading redundant and inaccurate reviews on other sites that will remain nameless ( one rhymes with help :-) )

What you can expect this week? Two reviews in a short amount of time. One of a club in Toronto, a slightly overdue review, but I didn't start this blog till now so it will have to do.The second review will be of a club in Krakow (Cracow) Poland, as I am currently here visiting family till Wednesday. My first Chicago review will be of the Spring Awakening Festival which starts on Saturday June 16 at Soldier Field.

Thanks for visiting my blog, any comments and feedback are always appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment