Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IMF's Electric Forest 2012 GUIDE

Given that Electric Forest is two days away and that it will be my first said festival and I'm searching the web and social media sites to find any and all info about it. Most generic information could be found on electric forest's official website locate HERE. But I'm looking for the inside scoop, some useful tips from people that have gone before and know what will make the experience better. That being said I stumbled onto this gem of a site, which I encourage you to check out as well as follow on facebook.  Here's the link to the SITE. They also have a review to Spring Awakening that you can check out.. To go directly to the Electric Forest guide follow this link LINK.

Electric Forest Facebook
IMF Website
IMF Facebook

Also be sure to share this with your friends and follow me on facebook!!! Undercover Clubber Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment